I used to play French Revolution with my American Girl dolls because one’s head fell off.
gr_redirectThe WAYBAK Machine
- 2016-10-12: 10Q: Special Bonus Question
- 2015-10-13: Craziest and Funniest Stunt Kite Ever at Huntington Beach, California
- 2015-10-12: How To Fix Your Mac Without AppleCare
- 2014-10-12: We need more Taco Mac in our lives.
- 2014-10-12: ELO: "Mr. Blue Sky"
- 2014-10-12: Randy's and Endeavour: two great American icons!
- 2014-10-12: Hello, Endeavour!
- 2013-10-13: Breakfast with CGAS LAX, lunch at Planes of Fame Air Museum, dinner at Flo's Airport Diner, now to watch some Dogfights on the History Channel!
- 2013-10-13: Some souvenirs from CGAS LAX
- 2013-10-13: Neptune's Lagoon: hourly rentals for private hot tubs and saunas. Conveniently located next to the Guadalajara Meat Market at the corner of Gaymont and Ball. You can't make this shit up!
- 2012-10-12: Two great American icons
- 2011-10-13: This FTP is taking longer than it should.
- 2011-10-13: How abayout THA-YAT?!? Wouldja luck at THA-YAT?!? Seriously considering going to the Huell Howser lecture tomorrow night! I just have to convince Barbie....
- 2011-10-12: The Great American Road Trip (Part 2)
- 2010-10-13: This Saturday, two pairs of my favourite teams are facing off: Thunderbirds and Blue Angels in the skies over Marietta and the Atlanta Thrashers vs. Anaheim Ducks on the ice in Orange County.
- 2009-10-13: I started wailin' the blues when the doctor whacked me on the bottom the day I was born.
- 2009-10-12: Just got an alert from the National Weather Service: "HEY, YAWL! THERE'S TORNADERS A-COMIN'!! YAWL GIT OFF TH' PARCH!!!!!"
- 2009-10-12: I'm from the furniture company, man. I came to reprocess your furniture, y'know?
- 2008-10-13: I need a good night's sleep to maybe get over some emotional duress.