A novelty piece in the old “break-in” style pioneered by Dickie Goodman and Bill Buchanan where song clips replace soundbytes from interviews or dialogue. I downloaded this from AOL in the mid-1990’s, and I don’t recall who uploaded it originally. If you or someone you know created this, please let me know so that I may give proper credit. Thanks!
gr_redirectThe WAYBAK Machine
- 2017-10-11: EJ & Beth's Wedding in Morgan Hill, CA
- 2016-10-11: Aha! I was wondering when this was going to arrive!
- 2016-10-11: 10Q #10: When September 2017 rolls around and you receive your answers to your 10Q questions, how do you think you’ll feel? What do you think/hope might be different about your life and where you’re at as a result of thinking about and answering these questions?
- 2016-10-11: Kessler's 75th Anniversary Sale (circa 1989)
- 2016-10-11: Kellogg's Just Right Cereal: "Just Better" (circa 1993)
- 2014-10-11: Guts!
- 2011-10-12: I just dropped my dongle down my girlfriend's shirt.
- 2011-10-11: The Great American Road Trip (Part 1)
- 2010-10-11: Drunk Ewoks on Today Show
- 2009-10-11: I want an EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle.
- 2009-10-11: GUTS: The Magazine for Real Men