Why does every hip millennial band process their music to make it sound like an entire crowd is singing in unison? Are they that starved for attention that they have to make it seem like everyone already loves them? It’s the sonic equivalent of buying Facebook likes on Fiverr, and its annoying. Stop it.
gr_redirectThe WAYBAK Machine
- 2017-10-11: EJ & Beth's Wedding in Morgan Hill, CA
- 2016-10-11: Aha! I was wondering when this was going to arrive!
- 2016-10-11: 10Q #10: When September 2017 rolls around and you receive your answers to your 10Q questions, how do you think you’ll feel? What do you think/hope might be different about your life and where you’re at as a result of thinking about and answering these questions?
- 2016-10-11: Kessler's 75th Anniversary Sale (circa 1989)
- 2016-10-11: Kellogg's Just Right Cereal: "Just Better" (circa 1993)
- 2014-10-11: Guts!
- 2011-10-12: I just dropped my dongle down my girlfriend's shirt.
- 2011-10-11: The Great American Road Trip (Part 1)
- 2010-10-11: Drunk Ewoks on Today Show
- 2009-10-11: I want an EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle.
- 2009-10-11: GUTS: The Magazine for Real Men