Questions about who you were/what you did in high school, and how it stacks up to your current life…
1. Did you date someone from your school? Not until after high school
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope
3. Did you car pool to school? Junior year with Mike D and every-so-often senior year
4. What kind of car did you have? 1996 Ford Windstar
5. What kind of car do you have now? 2001 Mazda MX-5 Miata
6. It is Friday night…where are you ? Either at the Atlanta Brewery or sitting around my place in Cochran
7. It was Friday night…where were you then? Marching band hijinks, CiCi’s Pizza (more marching band hijinks), Wal-Mart, Jana’s house, or somewhere making a movie
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Bookstore…Waldenbooks
9. What kind of job do you do now? Academic Resource Tutor for Middle Georgia College
11. Were you considered a flirt? Probably not
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? (see #7)
13. Were you a nerd? Dude. I was Alpha Geek!
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? They figured it was safer to keep a watchful eye on me
15. Can you sing the fight song? I could play it…oh, yeah, “HOYA HOYA SAXA!!!!!” Those were the only words.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Coach Crump, hands down. Runners-up (in no particular order) included Mr. Hannah, Mrs. Wilson, Mrs. Hansen, Mrs. Motley, Dr. Stickel, and Mr. Green. Honourable mention goes to Mrs. Wingate ‘cos she wasn’t at my high school.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? 9–wherever I could find a seat, 10–the long table perpendicular to all the others, 11–the first table near the main mess entrance, 12–in the courtyard
19. When did you graduate? 2001
20. What was your school mascot? Martin Frank. Wait, the character was a bulldog and the mascot was a rock wall?
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Maybe–just to play around a bit more.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Could have been a better time, but it was still fun.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Actually, I do. We’re great friends after not speaking for 7 years.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Hell yeah! I think it’ll be a lot of fun!
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Thanks to Facebook, a lot more than I used to. I mean, there’s the Angst Haben gang, but that was it for a long time.
26. What are/were your school’s colors? Navy blue, white, Kelly green
You know the drill, copy and paste to a new note and pass the fun around!