This one, though, seems to be a little more thorough than the overly simplistic “World’s Smallest Political Quiz”
Source: 8values Results
This one, though, seems to be a little more thorough than the overly simplistic “World’s Smallest Political Quiz”
Source: 8values Results
Copy and paste and put your own answers in. The purpose of this is to get to know your friends better and it’s so much fun!
Here are the rules – post this list on your profile (in Notes) replacing my answers with yours. Tag 25 people to do the same thing.
If I tagged YOU, it’s because I want to know more about YOU!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my father
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sometime around New Year’s, it’s a long story that I don’t care to retell.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I slow down and actually concentrate on my penmanship, I really like the way it looks.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami or pastrami hot. Honey-cured ham cold.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Considering my situation, I’m rather glad I don’t as yet.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Not only would I be friends with me, I would ASPIRE to be more like me!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Noooooo….
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Indeed.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If it weren’t so blasted expensive, absolutely!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Omigosh! It really depends on the day. Generally, I like Froot Loops or Fruity Pebbles. Cap’n Crunch is great, except that it cuts up the roof of your mouth. Honeycomb just brings me back to childhood, and is always a pleasure. Kashi Heart to Heart is really good, too!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Almost always.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Beatles! (Some of you know what this means.)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Often it’s the way they carry themselves.
15. RED OR PINK? Blue.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I tend to get carried-away with things. It’s all a part of my manic personality, which can be rather intimidating to people. I would also say that it’s probably one of my best assets.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? There was a girl I knew somewhere.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Anyone who feels up to it, I guess.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and grey socks.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? “Redemption” by Twisted Carnies
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? R012 G027 B255
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Human pheromone.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my father
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? In person: baseball and hockey. On tele: hockey and NASCAR.
27. HAIR COLOR? Burnt Sienna
28. EYE COLOR? They’re almost hazel.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Again, it depends on the day. Right now, it’s Lamb donner with ezme or taboulli. I’m also known to indulge in sushi, curry, good tacos, and deep-dish pizza.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Oh, I love happy endings! Wait, you were talking about movies?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Spaceballs
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white (Hill Valley Preservation Society t-shirt)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? It really depends on who it’s coming from. I’m not opposed to hugs in general, but unsolicited kisses can be absolutely grand!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Someone with the inclination.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Appropriately, someone without said inclination.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Journey of Self-Discovery
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A mouse. The picture? It’s the Hard Rock Cafe logo.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? It wasn’t on TV, but I watched Battlestar Galactica.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Massive pipe organs, waves crashing to shore, jet engines, rotor slap, racing engines
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Early Stones and later Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Los Angeles
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, but I’m not going to broadcast it.
46 WHERE WERE U BORN? Marietta, Georgia
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? anybody
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I’ll tell you when I do.
Questions about who you were/what you did in high school, and how it stacks up to your current life…
1. Did you date someone from your school? Not until after high school
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope
3. Did you car pool to school? Junior year with Mike D and every-so-often senior year
4. What kind of car did you have? 1996 Ford Windstar
5. What kind of car do you have now? 2001 Mazda MX-5 Miata
6. It is Friday night…where are you ? Either at the Atlanta Brewery or sitting around my place in Cochran
7. It was Friday night…where were you then? Marching band hijinks, CiCi’s Pizza (more marching band hijinks), Wal-Mart, Jana’s house, or somewhere making a movie
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Bookstore…Waldenbooks
9. What kind of job do you do now? Academic Resource Tutor for Middle Georgia College
11. Were you considered a flirt? Probably not
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? (see #7)
13. Were you a nerd? Dude. I was Alpha Geek!
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? They figured it was safer to keep a watchful eye on me
15. Can you sing the fight song? I could play it…oh, yeah, “HOYA HOYA SAXA!!!!!” Those were the only words.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Coach Crump, hands down. Runners-up (in no particular order) included Mr. Hannah, Mrs. Wilson, Mrs. Hansen, Mrs. Motley, Dr. Stickel, and Mr. Green. Honourable mention goes to Mrs. Wingate ‘cos she wasn’t at my high school.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? 9–wherever I could find a seat, 10–the long table perpendicular to all the others, 11–the first table near the main mess entrance, 12–in the courtyard
19. When did you graduate? 2001
20. What was your school mascot? Martin Frank. Wait, the character was a bulldog and the mascot was a rock wall?
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Maybe–just to play around a bit more.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Could have been a better time, but it was still fun.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Actually, I do. We’re great friends after not speaking for 7 years.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Hell yeah! I think it’ll be a lot of fun!
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Thanks to Facebook, a lot more than I used to. I mean, there’s the Angst Haben gang, but that was it for a long time.
26. What are/were your school’s colors? Navy blue, white, Kelly green
You know the drill, copy and paste to a new note and pass the fun around!
What was the best memory of 2008?
Honestly, it was probably getting back behind the stick after a 6-month hiatus
What was the worst memory of 2008?
If you could go back in time & change anything, would you?
Yes, the week of June 8-15. Everything that happened. Everything.
Did you have a boyfriend/girlfriend this year?
I was engaged. It ended. Had a couple of other relationships since. One in particular, and it ended.
How was your birthday?
I honestly can’t remember.
Were you depressed the whole year?
Did you have a valentine?
How was your valentine’s day?
I wish I could remember.
What did you do for July 4th?
Drove to New York.
Did you achieve your new years resolution?
Not by a long shot. I’m still a private pilot, and I’ve been a terrible person. I have however, gotten closer to my friends.
This or That(2008):
Cheeseburgers or Tacos?
Skinny Jeans or Flare
Boot cut or chinos.
Vans or Flip-Flops?
Funny story about that, actually…. Ask me in a comment and I’ll tell.
Myspace or Cell phone?
I’ve actually dropped most of my MySpacing in favour of Facebook, and I need a new phone so I can keep up with people more reliably.
Dark Night or Twilight?
Haven’t seen either, but I abhor vampires and I love Batman. You figure it out.
Hancock or Iron Man?
Iron Man was a great comic book movie. Hancock was sub-par, but fun.
TV or PS3?
I haven’t played anything on PS3 yet, and I have no cable service, but I’ve enjoyed tv shows online and on dvd.
Winter or Summer?
This year, winter is proving to be better. Overall, I am a much better fan of summer.
Spring or Autumn?
Spring is a time of new beginning, so I generally like it better. This spring sucked, however. Autumn wasn’t much better, though.
Check the following if applies to you:
Kissed over three people
Kissed under three people
Tried something new you regret
Tried something new that you’re proud of
[x] I flew the Schweizer!
Got into a physical fight
Threw up because of being drunk
[X] At the “Pilot Pad” (Bill’s apartment where Travis and Josie live) in Duluth. Silver State shut down, 70 grand gone, Lee and I were taking shots on Jeopardy! questions….
Threw up because of eating to much food
Got in trouble with the police
[X] Kinda. I got harassed by a Sheriff’s deputy for war driving, and I just got a notice of code violation for my vandalised house.
[x] a LOT
Went trick or treating
Went shopping 3 times a week
Did something for your birthday
[X] Probably. I really don’t remember.
Fell in love
Got a broken heart
[X] Need I discuss?
Did something to help the community
[X] Working on it, actually, down in Cochran.
Read the entire dictionary
Went to the zoo
Voted for president
[x] Dammit, Bob, your campaign SUCKED!!!!
Distanced from a friend
[X] A few, actually, because of extenuating circumstances.
Lost a friend
[x] Yeah. My best friend outside of “The Guys.”
Did you go to a funeral this year?
My lil’ cousin.
Did you feel like you deserved Christmas presents this year from Santa?
Do you even believe in Santa?
Sometimes. At least, I want to.
Did you change at all?
Very much so. Whether or not it’s better or worse remains to be seen.
For the better or worse?
See above. I’m still depressed for the most part, but I have great friends and family who care a lot for me. I’ve also reconnected with a lot of those friends that I lost because of one circumstance or another. I want to be a better person, and I’m doing my best to become the man I want to be.
Do you have resolutions for next year?
No resolutions, just closure from things past.
SUPPOSEDLY if you’ve seen over 85 movies, you have no life. Mark the ones you’ve seen. There are 239 movies on this list. Copy this list, go to your own facebook account, paste this as a note. Then, put x’s next to the movies you’ve seen, add them up, change the header adding your number, and click post at the bottom. Have fun.
(x) Rocky Horror Picture Show
(x) Pirates of the Caribbean
(x) Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man’s Chest
(x) Boondock Saints
(x) Fight Club
(x) Starsky and Hutch
(x) Neverending Story
(x) Blazing Saddles
(x) The Princess Bride
() Napoleon Dynamite
() Saw II
() White Noise
() White Oleander
(x) Anger Management
() 50 First Dates
() The Princess Diaries
() The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
Total so far: 13
() Scream 2
() Scream 3
(x) Scary Movie
() Scary Movie 2
() Scary Movie 3
() Scary Movie 4
(x) American Pie
() American Pie 2
() American Wedding
() American Pie Band Camp
Total so far: 15
(x) Harry Potter 1
(x) Harry Potter 2
() Harry Potter 3
() Harry Potter 4
(x) Resident Evil 1
() Resident Evil 2
() The Wedding Singer
() Little Black Book
() The Village
() Lilo & Stitch
Total so far: 18
(x) Finding Nemo
() Finding Neverland
() The Grinch
() Texas Chainsaw Massacre
() Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
(x) White Chicks
(x) Butterfly Effect
(x) 13 Going on 30
() I, Robot
Total so far: 22
() Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
(x) Universal Soldier
(x) Lemony Snicket: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
() Along Came Polly
(x) Deep Impact
(x) Never Been Kissed
(x) Meet The Parents
() Meet the Fockers
() Eight Crazy Nights
(x) Joe Dirt
() KING KONG
Total so far: 29
() A Cinderella Story
() The Terminal
() The Lizzie McGuire Movie
() Passport to Paris
(x) Dumb & Dumber
() Dumber & Dumberer
() Final Destination
() Final Destination 2
() Final Destination 3
(x) The Ring
() The Ring 2
() Surviving X-MAS
Total so far: 31
() Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
() Practical Magic
() Ghost Ship
(x) From Hell
() Secret Window
() I Am Sam
() The Whole Nine Yards
() The Whole Ten Yards
Total so far: 33
() The Day After Tomorrow
(x) Child’s Play
(x) Seed of Chucky
(x) Bride of Chucky
() Ten Things I Hate About You
() Just Married
(x) Nightmare on Elm Street
(x) Sixteen Candles
(x) Remember the Titans
() Coach Carter
(x) The Grudge
() The Grudge 2
(x) The Mask
() Son Of The Mask
Total so far: 41
() Bad Boys
() Bad Boys 2
() Joy Ride
() Lucky Number Slevin
(x) Ocean’s Eleven
() Ocean’s Twelve
(x) Bourne Identity
() Bourne Supremecy
() Lone Star
(x) Predator I
(x) Predator II
() The Fog
(x) Ice Age
() Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
( ) Curious George
Total so far: 47
(x) Independence Day
() A Bronx Tale
() Darkness Falls
() Children of the Corn
() My Boss’s Daughter
() Maid in Manhattan
(x) War of the Worlds
(x) Rush Hour
(x) Rush Hour 2
Total so far: 53
() Best Bet
() How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
() She’s All That
() Calendar Girls
(x) Mars Attacks
() Event Horizon
() Ever After
(x) Wizard of Oz
(x) Forrest Gump
(x) Big Trouble in Little China
(x) The Terminator
() The Terminator 2
() The Terminator 3
Total so far: 58
() Spider-Man 2
(x) Sky High
() Jeepers Creepers
() Jeepers Creepers 2
(x) Catch Me If You Can
(x) The Little Mermaid
(x) Freaky Friday
() Reign of Fire
(x) The Skulls
(x) Cruel Intentions
() Cruel Intentions 2
(x) The Hot Chick
(x) Shrek 2
Total so far: 71
(x) Miracle on 34th street
() Old School
() The Notebook
() Krippendorf’s Tribe
() A Walk to Remember
() Ice Castles
() The 40-year-old Virgin
Total so far: 72
(x) Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring
(x) Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
(x) Lord of the Rings Return Of the King
(x) Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
(x) Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
(x) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Total so far: 78
() Waiting for Guffman
() House of 1000 Corpses
() Devils Rejects
() Mothman Prophecies
() American History X
Total so Far: 79
() The Jacket
(x) Kung Fu Hustle
() Shaolin Soccer
() Night Watch
(x) Monsters Inc.
(x) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
(x) Shaun Of the Dead
Total so far: 84
() High Tension
() Club Dread
(x) Dawn Of the Dead
() Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
() 28 days later
Total so far: 88
(x) Kill Bill vol 1
(x) Kill Bill vol 2
() Mortal Kombat
() Wolf Creek
() Kingdom of Heaven
() the Hills Have Eyes
() I Spit on Your Grave aka the Day of the Woman
() The Last House on the Left
(x) Army of Darkness
Total so far: 91
(x) Star Wars Ep. I The Phantom Menace
(x) Star Wars Ep. II Attack of the Clones
() Star Wars Ep. III Revenge of the Sith
(x) Star Wars Ep. IV A New Hope
(x) Star Wars Ep. V The Empire Strikes Back
(x) Star Wars Ep. VI Return of the Jedi
(x) Ewoks Caravan Of Courage
(x) Ewoks The Battle For Endor
Total so far: 98
(x) The Matrix
(x) The Matrix Reloaded
(x) The Matrix Revolutions
(x) Evil Dead
(x) Evil Dead 2
(x) Team America: World Police
() Red Dragon
() Silence of the Lambs
Total movies seen: 105
Now Add them up and…
Put “I’ve seen… out of 239 movies” in the subject line and repost it.
|Your Daddy Is Darth Vader|
What You Call Him: Pa
Why You Love Him: You don’t love him, you just love calling him “daddy”