Yes, it’s a cliché, but Christmas really is my favorite time of year. Despite the extra obligatory travel that I’ve experienced in a broken family, the Christmas season is usually the one time that everyone comes together (whether physically or via technology). I have so many silly “Christmas” traditions that I observe, too–like the 25 Days of Christmas Specials (I had that idea before ABC Family did), Merry Angstmas, Festivus, gluhwein, beignets–that it makes the whole season more of a month-long festival!
gr_redirectThe WAYBAK Machine
- 2018-04-24: 30 Day Song Challenge, Day 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 2015-04-25: What Do You Hear?
- 2013-04-25: Chickadee China the Chinese chicken: you have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'
- 2013-04-25: So, once upon a time, I taught a prostitute how to drive a car with a manual transmission using a Porsche 911. True story.
- 2013-04-25: I JUST LOVE TO BOMB DODONGOS!!!
- 2013-04-25: Ump at the Angels game just took a fastball to the crotch! I felt that one through the radio!
- 2013-04-25: Barbie learned how to make cornbread. Granted, it's Yankee cornbread from a box, but it's cornbread nonetheless.
- 2013-04-24: That's TWO rooftops in as many hours. I should put on a red suit & start carrying a sack of toys.
- 2013-04-24: Spending the morning walking around a Los Angeles rooftop. I have an interesting job.
- 2012-04-25: For the record, I miss CGI Moltar. Also, Robotech & Voltron.
- 2010-04-24: Bummer. The Angels got rained out. May try again tomorrow.